Haulage industry consulting and Operators License and advice for new and existing business.
KNBC have been successfully providing bespoke accounting and consulting services for haulage industry and applying for Operator’s Licenses for many of our current clients. We can support your business with years of knowledge and expertise in HGV industry and guide you through the complex administration, tax and accounting problems.
We will complete your application and advice you on license requirements, contact transport manager, arrange public notice, financial standing, maintenance and operation center.
As part of our service we will:
- Advice you on the type of license you will require for your business.
- Complete your application form.
- Assist you with the public notice.
- Advice on financial standing.
- Assist you with the Operating centre and maintenance letter.
- Assist you with finding external transport manager.
- Liaise with the Traffic Commissioner’s office during the application process.
Following the application we will advice you on possible finance options for fixed assets (trucks) and cash flow (invoice finance), required insurance, fuel cards and many others to get your company up and running.
We will let you know about possible clients, rates should be charging, payment terms, cash flows, costs, types of expenses, potential pitfalls and ways to avoid them. We will look after your accounts and taxes, submit all necessary returns to HMRC and Companies House and keep your compliance up to date.
Please contact us for more information at 02034755561 or email email@example.com